Operations Project Director
|February 18, 2013 - February 26, 2013|
|Benefits:||Full Competitive Benefit Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||OPERATIONS PROJECT DIRECTOR|
UNITED METHODIST RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES
United Methodist Retirement Communities ("UMRC”) is seeking an Operations Project Director to join our senior team working from our Chelsea Retirement Community (“CRC”) Campus. We have been a leader in senior living options for over 100 years and our beautiful 58 acre CRC Campus is situated in the City of Chelsea – just minutes from Ann Arbor. This position reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer of UMRC.
United Methodist Retirement Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Duties:||The primary purpose of this job position is to implement those elements of the UMRC Strategic plan through operations and planning execution as directed by the Chief Operating Officer. Also, to assist with leading operations for any UMRC facility or service as may be directed by the Chief Operating Officer.|
Able to fill in for Executive Directors and Housing Administrator as needed.
Interface and communicate with a diverse group of individuals in a professional manner which upholds and reflects the office of the Chief Operating Officer and the Mission, Vision and Values of UMRC.
Assist with corporate-level projects which provide revenue enhancement, increased customer service, and/or strategic advantages as directed by the Chief Operating Officer.
Must be able to trouble shoot issues, be flexible and travel to all UMRC campuses.
|Qualifications:||Our ideal candidate must possess, as a minimum, a Bachelor’s Degree, with a Master’s Degree in a related field preferred. Licensed Nursing Home Administrator and housing experience are highly desirable. Exceptional management skills and experience with the senior population required. Must have experience and/or knowledge of healthcare and housing options and of long term care programs and services. Experience with new project start-ups and process mapping are major pluses. Qualified candidates must demonstrate the following abilities through their work history: |
• Application of Key Leadership Characteristics including Openness, Visibility to Staff and Residents, Systems and Process Orientation, Commitment and Dedication
• Demonstration of Analytical Skills and Attention to Detail
• Cultivation of Professional Relationships
• Expertise in Budget and Financial Management
• Knowledge of Quality Improvement Processes
• Promotion of Team Approach
• Experience in Operational Management
• Development of Professional Image
• Demonstrated computer skills, preferably with MS Office Suite including Project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Knowledge and demonstrated best practices and principles of communication
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.